TARGIT is a leading global vendor in BI & analytics. TARGIT is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. This highly motivated company of self-starters create advanced technology solutions that bring our clients’ businesses to new levels. At TARGIT we are fueled by our unique customer-centric culture and the passion to push the boundaries of what’s possible with the brightest minds in software engineering, design and consulting.
We are looking for a Junior BI Consultant with excellent communication skills, comfort with frequent customer interaction, and a passion to learn. This individual will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing, and implementing TARGIT BI solutions in support of Partners and Customers
The successful candidate will have a passion for data, strong SQL skills, an understanding of best practices in data warehousing and business intelligence. He or she will be business savvy and passionate about customers.
Your role will be to be part of TARGIT’s Professional Services department and work from our Tampa, Fla. office performing the following:
- Back-end implementation projects
- Work closely with our clients to define system requirements
- Provide training for our clients in the BI and data warehousing disciplines
- Execute rapid prototyping to support pre-sales activities
- Partner with Sales to pursue new opportunities
- Participate in meetings/presentations with clients
- Supervise system operations and support the client after system deployment
- Performing back-end tasks for customer project in our US and EMEA team
- Supporting and configuring analysis, dashboards and reports using the TARGIT software.
- Assisting customer and partners in using TARGIT software and building BI solutions
- Travel to job site as required
We will be training you in TARGIT’s proprietary back-end and front-end technology.
- Strong SQL skills and knowledge about databases (SQL Server)
- Experience/familiarity working with SQL stored procedures
- A creative approach to troubleshooting and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
Will be considered a plus:
- A background from working with BI solutions or other analytics software. This is not a requirement, but a huge plus
- Proven experience with SQL and advanced database topics including: performance tuning, partitioning, data warehousing, server maintenance
- A general business understanding of financials, sales, and supply chain management
- Simple programming skills/background
We offer a competitive compensation package with performance-linked incentives and the chance to be part of a team of experts that will help you evolve your business skills.
You will be part of a small but growing team in Tampa, Fla. We have been in the industry for 20 years, but we have a very entrepreneurial mindset. We appreciate critical thinking, open dialogue, and teamwork.