TDG has been breaking down the barriers keeping advertising hostage in Europe & the Middle East since 2006. We have successfully been doing it through our four companies: ThinkDigital, ForestView, TailWind and Project Agora.
In our noble mission we challenge ourselves to work with the best. Do you have what it takes?
The successful candidate will be based in Athens and report to TDG Senior International Finance Manager.
- Assists in the preparation of month-end reporting
- Performs variance analysis to Budget/Forecast
- Takes part in management accounts reconciliation
- Participates in Budget process
- Ensures that financial / accounting process documentation is updated
- Engages in ad-hoc financial projects
- BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics or relevant field
- Master Degree will be considered as advantage
- 1-2 years of experience in finance or accounting, preferably in a multinational company, will be considered a plus
- Analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Proactive, detail oriented
- Effectively handles multiple tasks and special assignments
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluency in English
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Training and professional development plan & budget
- A vibrant workspace overlooking Alsos Syggrou and only 5 walking minutes distance from the metro station
- Access to TDG’s Library for professional and personal development
- Fresh Fruit Everyday & the best selection of Tea