This role is responsible for analyzing business requirements and translate to technical specifications to support a large deployed IT system. The selected individual will drive various technical activities, work with the business team, gather requirements, analyze the requirements, apply process and system knowledge, translate business requirements to technical specifications, review with the technical implementation teams, test the changes and signoff.
Consultants in this Job Role need to have expertise in the analysis and description of business processes, and their translation into functional and non-functional IT requirements. They act as the interpreters between the worlds of IT and business. Typical examples of the deliverables are functional and non-functional requirements, use-cases, process models, and impact analysis.
They are the Subject Matter Expert for their area of specialization as part of a client team and/or working independently. They provide operational analysis of business unit by analyzing performance metrics and business results. They use strategic thinking and IBM processes to determine the business needs and understand fundamental parts. They partner with internal groups to implement solutions.
They coordinate the internal and external communications, work effectively with staff, communications, and other support groups (across divisions as applicable).
They ensure direct involvement on required projects to ensure plans are in place and there are no risks on disrupting the business.
- 4-5 years of experience in the area of consulting/business analysis
- Experience in participating in complex business projects.
- Experience with working with clients and stakeholders within the business
- Ability to work in a team environment, passionate and innovative.
- Fluent Greek , Excellent knowledge of the english language.
- Experienced in Telecommunication and/or Banking Industry.
- Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Self motivated, experience in presenting technical and business information, good problem solving skills, multi tasking, ability to work virtually in a globally distributed team.