Adidas is looking for a Junior HR Manager to ensure proper implementation of all HR processes, policies and initiatives in alignment with adidas Group guidelines and standards.
- Provide business partner service and support for your designated area of responsibility in order to ensure that all internal customers receive the expected value from HR.
- Ensure effective use of all recruitment policies, procedures and tools. Work in close partnership with Talent Acquisition and the respective Line Manager to secure both on-time and efficient staffing. Support on a case-by-case basis in preparing and placing ads and/or assigning/managing recruitment agencies, pre-selecting applications, conducting interviews, negotiating contracts etc.
- Implement Onboarding Process, monitor follow-up and analyze input from Onboarding participants.
- In alignment with Talent Management, develop/contribute in each year’s TM&L plan, from conducting needs analysis to providing input of Development Plans (IDPs, DPs and PIPs) in line with annual training budget.
- Coordinate execution of each year’s TM&L plan (arranging resources, communication with participants and providers, training feedback).
- Support smooth implementation of HR processes (Performance Management, TLU and Rewards), according to Group standards through communication with employees, reporting and SAP maintenance.
- Coordinate Low Performance Management and disciplinary measures in alignment with respective Line Managers.
- Participate in various HR projects and initiatives as per defined HR strategy and priorities.
- Ensure proper handling of HR reports and respective administration tasks.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Well-organized, with enthusiasm and initiative.
- Customer-oriented with strong interpersonal skills.
- Project management skills and ability to work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong team player.
Requisite Education and Experience
- University degree or equivalent (preferably at postgraduate level in Personnel Management).
- Minimum of 5 years progressive work experience in the field of HR; preferably within an international organization/environment.
- Excellent Greek & English (written and oral).
- Excellent MS-office skills, SAP experience is a plus.
- Good Labor Law knowledge.
- Advanced numeracy and literacy.