RB is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish
For RB based in Athens, we are currently looking for a Junior Pharma Channel Marketing Manage.
- Activate Medical marketing activities as outputs of Detailing Strategy & Priorities
- Developing Detailing communication (priorities, key messages and material) for both Detailing and Sales team
- Be responsible for Detailing and Sales team education
- Develop PR plot based on brand strategy
- Closely follow up Detailing and PR plot implementation
- Be responsible for advisory board organization / conferences participation / KOL speeches coordination / proper brand representation
- Press clippings management
- Attend medical congresses
- Manage the relationship with KOLs
- Monitor activities of the market
- Analyze consumer research market data, draw conclusions and indicate actions
- Analyze HCP research and draw conclusions accordingly
- Fully understand market changes and HCP habits.
- Be aware of competitive strategies, positioning and activities.
- Budget management for specific activities.
- Manage the relationship with ad , PR agencies and other partners upon PR Strategy & priorities
- Manage negotiation, specification and purchase of marketing materials and services.
- Ensure the quality and in time execution of projects managed by agencies.
- Implement agreed strategies in order to maximize long term sales and profitability
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales and Regulatory to generate broad scale support and knowledge for category activities.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Sciences(Biology Chemistry) or in Economics
- 1-3 years of experience in a commercial role
- Fluency in English
- An International experience in a similar activity area during the studies or work is highly valued
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Working with cross functional teams in different countries
- Outgoing and dynamic personality with a high level of energy and drive
- Decision maker taking calculated risks and measuring opportunities
- Strong leader potential who can work in dynamic environment
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.