Pepsico is looking for a Junior Reporting Analyst.
- Performance of the US GAAP adjustments required for the preparation of the monthly Reporting Package (HFM),
- Control owner pertaining to uploading monthly files to Reporting Package ,
- Preparation of Cost Centers report, explaining deviations vs. Plan and Forecast on a monthly and YTD basis,
- Preparation of Monthly Balance Sheet Accounts’ reconciliation vs General Ledger,
- Financial Data & Cash Flow analysis,
- Inter/Intercompany transactions and Retained Earnings reconciliation on a monthly basis,
- Coordination of the monthly Advertising & Marketing expense reconciliation,
- Ability to respond effectively under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines,
- Gain understanding and ensure compliance with the PepsiCo policies and procedures.
Qualifications & Skills
- University Degree in Finance
- Msc will be considered as an asset
- Minimum experience of 1 year in a similar role
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent communication skills, ability to cooperate successfully with budget holders across the organization
- Excellent user of Microsoft Office Excel and Power Point
- Good understanding of key Accounting Principles and awareness of key Financial Metrics.