LALIZAS is a company that manufactures marine equipment with a commercial presence in 127 countries. We hold a leading position in the European Marine market with over 35 years of experience and expertise in life saving equipment.
LALIZAS considers its people as the most valuable asset for its strategic planning, policies, values and vision. Therefore invests in them at all organisation levels and constantly aims to further development.
LALIZAS, in the realm of its continuous development activities has within the span of one year attracted numerous candidates and has added 50 new and talented people!
By setting high selection standards, especially emphasizing on the approach, recruitment and development of executives with expertise and will, LALIZAS provides a career path full of challenges and professional goals. Therefore it seeks to recruit a Logistics Coordinator.
- Develops & coordinates the warehouse facilities.
- Prepares the logistics schedule for delivering orders in time.
- Works closely with transportation companies to assure efficient and effective execution of defined processes and product transportation.
- Provides solutions to problematic orders.
- Cooperates closely with most Departments of the Company.
- Manages and coordinates the pickers/packers of the Department.
- University Degree associated to Logistics/ Supply Chain Management
- At least 2-3 years experience in Logistics.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office. Able to work with advanced spreadsheets.
- Excellent command of the English language. Additional languages will be considered an asset.
- Capability to travel and remain abroad according to the business needs.
- Desirable knowledge of SAP.
- Organizational and excellent communication skills.
- Fulfilled military obligations for male candidates.