- Report to GM and functionally, Cluster 3, HR head
- Partner with department head to implement programs that support business goals and drive results.
- Provide coordination, advice and support on HR operational matters, such as payroll, benefit administration, HR metrics & statistics, and HRIS.
- Lead all people related activities including recruitment, learning & development, performance management.
- Evaluate competitiveness of HR programs, compensation, talent and leadership development plans, and manpower budget for the organization.
- Oversee HR processes on employee relations and employee engagement.
- Management of staff, budgets and administration to agreed standards and KPIs
- Lead, develop and encourage team to succeed in their roles
- Champion CSR projects
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree in HR or related discipline
- Min 3 years in managing the full spectrum of HR, overseeing training functions and experiences in job redesign exercises / projects.
- Candidates with prior experiences in the service industry with an understanding of the business practices and proven ability to lead change through the organization are highly preferred.
- Hotel Pre-opening experience, preferred
- Technically competent in the Greece employment legislation, trends and best practice
- Strong communications, presentations and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on personality
- Competent in MS Word and Excel