Kotsovolos is looking for a Loyalty Scheme Specialist.
- Understand project’s strategic scope and importance for the organization.
- Strong project management skills, cross functional coordination capabilities, strong follow up to all stakeholders to keep in line with the tight deadlines and budget restrictions.
- Apply former experience in designing schemes core characteristics, based on best practices, always in context of the peculiarities of the industry.
- Manage program kickoff process, including scheduling participants, creating agenda, building strict time plans, preparing status reports, promptly escalating “stopper” issues
- Ensure project plan is effectively executed to meet timelines and budget parameters
- Set up, design and calibrate loyalty mechanics in order to correctly calculate and assign points, redemption rewards, establish thresholds, customer segments and tiers
- Collaborate across virtually every part of the organization and key stakeholders from top management, during design, roll out and after launch phase
- Prepare and /or understand financial analysis, impacting company’s P&L
- Analyze and synthesize data to translate results into KPIs for the evaluation of the efficacy of the program
- Set up and monitor Loyalty reporting and support the Loyalty Manager in assessing the overall health of the program, so as to inform top management and other key stakeholders
- Propose corrective actions, set up plans for keeping the program attractive and relevant
- Set up the multitasking loyalty team with qualified people, which will run the execution of the program
Qualifications & Skills
- Undergraduate Degree in Business Administration. A Master Degree will be considered an asset
- Previous experience from setting up, launching and/or running loyalty programs, in any industry (preferably in retail and banking)
- Experience in CRM and analytics and portfolio management
- Skilled in project planning and in pursuing mid/long term objectives
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities and strong resilience to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong collaboration, organizational and steering skills of cross functional teams and multiple stakeholders
- Excellent understanding and support for the creation of financial budget
- Given the strategic nature of this role, a qualified candidate must have strong quantitative and problem solving skills and a keen ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, especially for top management
Για να καταθέσετε αίτηση κάντε κλικ εδώ
Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια με την αίτηση, επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας