If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture in Greece and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Our consultants have the opportunity to work and collaborate with colleagues from across the full spectrum of consulting activity: identifying and creatively solving complex problems, designing and re-engineering critical processes, and fundamentally transforming the way a company operates. Our consultants are more than just theorists – they turn theory into action. Acting as trusted advisors to our clients, they work directly with FORTUNE© Global 500 companies across many different industry sectors. They concentrate on getting a holistic view of a client’s business and industry environment and use their expertise and critical thinking skills to design and deliver realistic, achievable business strategies and solutions that address key client priorities.
Much of the work we do is at the cutting edge of innovation and thinking. We involve our consultants in publishing and sharing this knowledge as thought leadership to benefit clients, industry and fellow colleagues.
As a part of the Products Consulting practice, you will be at the core of understanding and responding to our clients’ business and technology challenges. Products Operating Group covers a range of industries, that include Consumer Goods and Services, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Industrial Manufacturing and Travel. You are likely to be involved in a range of activities from supporting main Products Companies to develop their corporate, operational and technology strategy to assisting with transformation implementation activities.
- Conducting research to understand market and competitive dynamics and assess the client’s financial performance
- Interviewing client staff to understand key issues with how they operate today and identify opportunities for improvement in their operations and technology landscape
- Leveraging Accenture’s international assets and expertise to bring new ideas to clients
- Supporting the development of improved capabilities in clients across business processes, people and technology
- Development of business cases and implementation roadmaps to support investment decisions
- Providing project management and change management support on large scale transformation projects
Qualifications & Skills
- BSc with distinction or honors from a Top University, preferably in Engineering or Economics
- Strong problem structuring and solving skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- PMI certification will be considered a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English
- Ability to work constructively in teams
- Prior consulting experience with a leading strategy house, Big 4 consulting practice or internal consulting department of multinational will be considered a plus
- Prior experience in Products will be considered an asset
- Ability and willingness to travel in Greece and internationally
- Competitive compensation packages.
- Comprehensive training programs.
- A stimulating and multinational working environment.
- Opportunities to work abroad.
- Very good career advancement opportunities.