MINERVA S.A. Edible Oils Enterprises, member of the PZ CUSSONS plc, one of the leading multinational FMCG companies in the Greek market, is looking for a Management Trainee.
Through the Management Trainee Program you will be able to develop business acumen at the very early stage of your career, by discovering the different functions and collaborating with a variety of job roles from commercial to manufacturing. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to develop your leadership skills through a variety of project assignments, as well as hands on experience.
The program aims to develop professionals with the capability and aspiration to undertake roles in Minerva, as well as the rest Operating Units within the PZ Cussons Group.
Join the Management Trainee Program and become the next generation leader by setting off your career to a fast start.
Qualifications & Skills
- University Degree in Business Administration/ Economics
- Master is a must
- 1 year maximum of working experience
- Fluency in English, Proficiency Level
- Perfect knowledge of MS-Office environment
- SAP knowledge will be considered as an asset
- Driving License
- Fulfilled military obligations for male candidates
- Excellent communication, team working and leadership skills, along with a continuous improvement mentality are essential for this role.
A competitive remuneration package (base salary, bonus, medical scheme, plus other benefits) is also offered.
If you would like to use your skills and expertise to the full and are interested to work in a dynamic and growing company, please send your CV along with a cover letter in English by e-mail to the following address: [email protected]
All CV’s will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Will only contact candidates with resumes that meet the required qualifications and criteria.