MarineTraffic, the global ship tracking intelligence service, with 6 million unique monthly users and over 20,000 new registered users per month, is looking to hire a Social Media manager to join the Athens team.
The social media manager will manage the company’s social media channels. Management includes goal definition, planning, content management as well as coordination with other members of the marketing team to promote content through social.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, a good listener with a passion for building interactions with current and future customers, who also understands the importance of prompt responsiveness and is ultra-comfortable with communicating in English.
Qualifications & Skills
Here is what you would expect to focus on:
- Strategic planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content creation to support a content editorial calendar
- Constant communication with the MarineTraffic community
- Cultivation of leads for different communities
- Creativity, in how you present our messages and how you discover new opportunities for us
Here is what we are looking for, from a great Social Media manager:
- Proven work experience on social media management
- Excellent writing skills (in English)
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online users engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Understanding of the maritime sector and respective experience will be considered a plus
And here are some of the perks you will receive when you join our team:
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private medical insurance
- State of the art technology
- Self development and training
If you’ve read the description carefully and feel you are a genuine fit for this role, which is both challenging and fun, we would like to hear from you.
Get your career on course by joining a globally recognised industry leader. Apply now.