ICAP Executive Search & Selection part of ICAP Group, the largest Business Services Group in South-Eastern Europe, is among the top premium consultancies in Greece. With more than 40 years of experience, we specialize in assessing and recruiting Senior to Middle level Executives based on our client needs.
Our client, a multinational Company leader in the fields of Market Research, is seeking to recruit a qualified Market Research Executive.
The Market Research Executive will be mostly involved in quantitative research projects.
- Responsible for supporting the position’s Manager in order to develop project related materials e.g. designing quantitative research studies, survey sampling and questionnaire design.
- Monitoring work progress, communicating & responding to clients issues.
- Taking responsibility for maintaining projects in line with quality standards & company policies.
- Analyzing data, preparing power point reports, bringing to life and presenting results, and advising clients on how they can best make use of results.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree (Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Management, Business Administration, Media, Marketing, Digital Marketing)
- Masters’ degree (in similar disciplines as above), preferably in the UK
- At least 2 years’ experience in Market Research or Marketing
- Fluency in English
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in both English & Greek.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Enthusiasm, confidence, and positive attitude
- Excellent co-operation skills, team player
- A drive to achieve and a demonstrate ability to go above and beyond expectations.
- Interest in mobile technology and social media and how it relates to market research is a plus.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package, along with challenging career opportunities, in a growing and professional environment.