PwC in Greece is the largest professional services firm in the country, with premises in Athens and Thessaloniki and over 1000 employees. More than 236,000 people in 158 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. This enables us to provide top-quality industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to our clients.
Due to the continued growth of our practice and the growing importance for strategic marketing and communication, we are now recruiting a Communication Supervisor for our Markets & Clients team in Athens.
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented individual who has commitment to excellence on service and project delivery to help drive our Communication Strategy. The role reports directly to the Head of Markets & Clients Department and manages a team of 3 marketing associates, who in turn directly report to the role.
- Supervision of all marketing and communication activities, and effective use of external and internal channels of communication in cooperation with the Head of the Department.
- Liaison with internal stakeholders for the development and implementation of communication plans corresponding to business needs, PwC brand and market trends.
- Add value by identifying and proposing original and creative campaigns.
- Guidance, coordination and reporting of all procedures related to the operation of press office, media relations, events organisation, digital communication campaigns and branding.
- Management and supervision of all digital communication channels (web, social media).
- Management and coordination of the alumni programme.
- Design and supervision of all internal communication activities.
- Supervision of the proper execution of own events and third-party sponsorships.
Qualifications & Skills
The successful candidate should have:
- Two (2) to three (3) years of work experience in a similar position at a PR firm or Communications/Marketing Department.
- University degree and preferably postgraduate studies in Business Administration, Media Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or Advertising.
- Experience on designing and managing projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, in Greek and English, as well as an ability to build sound relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Critical thinking, in consideration of market trends and business needs.
- A confident and positive attitude with excellent people management skills and team work spirit.
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Very good use of MS Office tools.
- Military obligations fulfilled for male candidates.
PwC Greece is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged and excellence is rewarded.
You will develop as a professional through our extensive training programmes together with constant coaching and a working culture which fosters continuous learning.
We offer the perspective of being part of a global network of firms that provides challenging opportunities to enhance your career. Our firm offers a competitive remuneration package that includes an attractive base salary and benefits, and opportunities for rapid career development in a secure and challenging working environment.