Marketing Assistant will support an experienced marketing department consisting of highly motivated professionals, in improving brand awareness and developing efficient sales techniques.
This job is full of variety and you’ll need to be able to turn your hand to a multitude of tasks such as:
- Organizing market research
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts
- Writing press releases
- Assessing the results of a marketing campaign writing reports and analyzing data
- Strategic Leadership – ability to drive both short and long-term brand growth and profitability
- Being responsible for delivering great content within deadlines.
- Managing and maintaining the company’s website and social media accounts and creating online content.
- Collecting and analyzing data and analytics from website and social media, working on improving the content and building audience.
- Work with media partners, in order to close the best possible advertising opportunities, while creating the content and overseeing the effectiveness of each advertisement.
- Helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns
- Communicating with partners/clients
- Βe responsible for researching and creating long lasting business relationships for the company to expand.
- Monitor the gaming market for any trends and spot any potential areas in the market to explore.
- Manage Affiliation
Qualifications – Requirements
- Initiative and follow-through on commitments to achieve results
- University degree in Marketing/Business Development/Media.
- 3-5 years of experience in a relevant position.
- Excellent use of the English language both oral and written.
- Adept in the use of MS Office.
- Proficient in the use of social media (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) and social media tools (Tweet Maps, Adorer, etc.) as well as good knowledge of Hootsuite and/or Sproutsocial.
- Adept in the use of mass mail software (MailChimp, MooSend, etc.).
- Very good project management skills.
- Adept in the use of Google Analytics and social media reporting tools.
- Good use in the Adobe’s Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator will be considered a plus.
- A creative individual with innovative ideas.
- Ability to travel.
The company offers a competitive compensation package based on skills and experience and an opportunity to grow within the company. We also offer an excellent working environment and the chance to join a growing team in a fast-paced field.