Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Grant Thornton operates in an agile, continuously growing industry, offering high quality services to our clients and committed to “making a difference every day”.
Current role is sat within the national Marketing & Business Development team, supporting our people to achieve their markets and clients objectives.
- Create positive external awareness of the firm in our market place.
- Create positive internal awareness of the firm for our people.
- Secure brand implementation nationally and drive targeting activities, campaigns, proposals, research, arranging meetings and database maintenance
- Support the team in the delivery of the larger, high profile, cross service line events and campaign activity.
- On site set up and event management
- Undertake a review of key client account activities on a monthly basis and helping to drive regular client communication and activity
- Draft proposal documents for new opportunities
- Develop a local digital and social media strategy so we are using social media effectively to raise the profile of the firm and to identify new business opportunities.
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree qualification in marketing and/or business studies
- Advanced computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, InDesign
- Fluent English speaker
- Effective communication and excellent writing skills (Greek and English)
- Problem solving approach and proactive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to prioritise effectively whilst managing multiple projects
- Innovative and creative – able to come up with ideas
- Excellent organizational skills
- Team working skills
- Flexibility, ability to multitask, detail-orientated and positive
- 0-2 years’ experience in sophisticated services or B2B environment
Εταιρεία: Grant Thornton
How can I apply?
Please send your CV with the reference code GT-0717C by e-mail at: [email protected]. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.