Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
We are working with our clients in order to make them become High Performance organizations. We are achieving this based on our vision, our proven experience and our extended skills sets in the different corporate domains and functions. As part of Accenture Technology, we are working at the border of Business and IT. We are supporting large and international company improving their services by translating their strategic goals into real technology solutions, developing business cases, IT strategies and roadmaps.
- Consulting with clients and deciding what data are needed to answer specific questions or problems related to business
- Collects, cleans and aggregates data in order to use them in Statistical Analysis
- Collaborates with team members towards achieving clients’ objectives
- Responsible for implementing statistical methodologies as set forth in project requirements
- Generates tables and figures for presentation and interpretation of results in accordance with project requirements
- Validate statistical results with team members to ensure high quality deliverables
- Assists in development of documents or presentations as needed
- Identify, interpret and communicate meaningful findings to key individuals (i.e. answer the “so what” questions)
- Participate in internal research and development activities as needed
Qualifications & Skills
- BSc and MSc or Phd in Statistics, Mathematics, Operational Research, Econometrics or related science field from a well-established University
- Knowledge of advanced data analysis techniques that include customer segmentation, propensity modelling, optimization techniques and predictive modeling.
- Familiarity in SAS, R programming or SQL; Proficiency in any of those will be considered as a strong asset but it is not a prerequisite
- Experience in analytical manipulation and interpretation of large databases will be considered as a strong asset but it is not a prerequisite.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically; turn consumer behavior data into effective strategies and drive results
- Exceptional analytic and critical thinking skills, writing skills, communication skills, consulting skills, and ability to work within a team
- Ability to work in an environment with hard deadlines, quick turnaround, and changing priorities required
- Experience in international markets is a plus
- The candidates will be participating in multinational project teams.
- Fluency in English is required.
- All male candidates should have fulfilled their military obligations.