Are you enthusiastic about creating the right message for the right audience? Do you take pride in your marketing communications skills?
Then join PEOPLECERT as a Marketing Communications Associate and work with our young, dynamic and super-talented team that develops and implements end to end B2B and B2C global marketing strategies to spread the PEOPLECERT brand name across the world.
Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, you will be responsible for developing PEOPLECERT marketing communications in order to keep a broad range of audiences informed and engaged.
- Develops marketing communications in English and Greek to support product marketing requirements, including network updates, through a wide range of marketing channels including email marketing;
- Develops and maintains newsletters ensuring correct methodology, content and frequency;
- Communicates conﬁdently to end-users through Direct Marketing activities;
- Develops PEOPLECERT presentations as and when required, and proposes new ways of expressing key messages effectively;
- Works closely with senior writers within Marketing Communications and provides supplementary communications input as and when required;
- Develops core and supplementary communications to support the successful implementation of PEOPLECERT’s Digital Marketing strategy, interacting with audiences through social media, forums and blogs;
- Works effectively in a team environment and liaises with other teams to get the job done and reach the best possible results.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Communications or similar discipline;
- At least 2 years’ experience in marketing communications, preferably in an international environment;
- Capable of translating complex information into communication appropriate for customers;
- Excellent command of the English Language (Level C2). Extra languages would set the candidate apart;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment;
- Advanced computer literacy is required. ECDL Advance level certification is desirable.
PEOPLECERT regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
If you are looking for an international, fresh and fast growing environment to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you!