OgilvyOne Worldwide, Athens seeks to recruit a Social Media Manager to work with its award winning team on its top clients.
The Social Media Manager should have a great understanding of the social media platforms, trends, KPIs and metrics, paid media. She/he should have excellent writing skills, capability of composing reports, coordinate tasks among the various units.
Qualifications & Skills
- 2 years experience in community management.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field.
- Expert in creating, curating and managing content on social channels.
- Optimize the social media strategy on an ongoing basis.
- Use analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Experience in working with Facebook power editor.
- Great working environment, with the best local talents.
- Access to local and global knowledge resources.
- Training both local and International through Ogilvy Training Programmes.
- Medical Insurance.
- Free access to gym and swimming pool.