A new cosmetics company wishes to appoint a dynamic and highly motivated Marketing & Communication Manager at its headquarters in Athens, Greece.
The brand is based in Milan, Italy and is focused in the production of complete cosmetic lines and collections.
We are looking for a visionary and a strategic thinker with a “can do” attitude and a “hands on” approach.
The job holder will lead the creation, development and global execution of an impactful brand and marketing strategy, which will build and protect the brand’s equity and drive brand growth across various markets.
- Leads the development of the Brand’s marketing strategy and annual plans to support business needs
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Ensures overall brand consistency across all markets and defines the levels of acceptable / desirable localization of the brand
- Monitors the brand positioning and perception, brand development and campaign effectiveness of the brand across all markets Global Product
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Promotes imaginative product design and development through overseeing the brand’s product innovation process and ensuring its alignment with the product strategy
- Develops new uses for existing products by analyzing statistics regarding market development; acquiring and analyzing data; consulting with internal and external sources.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications & Skills
- 10+ years of related experience in a similar position in the field of cosmetics industry
- Extensive experience in digital marketing, web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Experience in developing multi country plans and working with agencies
- Leading advertising creative and production process
- Ability to work under pressure and flexible hours
- Creative and out of the box ideas
- Presentation skills, team working and collaboration
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Communication / Management
- Fluency in Greek and English language. Italian would be desirable
- Excellent understanding of web & social media