AGRIS holds a leading position in the field of Horticulture and a strong presence in the Balkan region. Based in Greece, it is distinguished for a wide range of services, as well as its innovative and quality products.
The successful candidate will be based in our client’s Headquarters and his or her main duties will include:
- Developing marketing and branding strategies and tactics in order to promote and communicate AGRIS’ products and services in an effective and consistent way
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Analyzing market trends and recommending changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback
- Overseeing creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials
- Designing print ads and publications
- Leading all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms
- Developing and managing internal communications activities, including internal communication strategy
- Measuring and reporting performance of marketing campaigns, gaining insight and assessing against goals
- Adhering to the agreed marketing budget and ensuring that the funds are allocated wisely.
In order for you to be able to successfully carry out the duties of the job, you should possess the following:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- University degree, ideally in marketing or business
- Experience in designing and implementing marketing activities, across the marketing mix
- Good understanding of key business financial measures
- Good written and verbal communication skills, both in Greek and English
- IT skills
- Commercial awareness
- Strong problem solving, data analysis and research skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Ability to travel from time to time.
In case you are selected for the specific position, you will have access to the following:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Training and continuous professional development opportunities
- Excellent advancement opportunities.