- Develop, coordinate and execute strategic marketing plans for the company in accordance to the commercial strategy of the company and the direction of the General Management.
- Realise marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements / trends, defining market characteristics and conducting competitor’s mapping.
- Coordinate marketing and creative day-to-day tasks, leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services, and supporting new product development activities
- Oversee Above the Line activities liaising with media organisations and advertising agencies.
- Oversee and coordinate trade marketing activities (Merchandising, Promotion) in strong collaboration with Sales
- Provide market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data with particular emphasis on IMS data.
- Conduct business analysis and reporting to the Management of the company (sales volumes, profits, competitive activity, market trends and opportunities, promotional results, etc.).
Qualifications & Skills
- 4+ years of hands on experience and expertise from a similar role / position (must have).
- BA and MSc on marketing / MBA.
- Excellent communication / presentation skills.
- Professional attitude and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical and Project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Competitive salary.
- Private medical insurance scheme.
- Ability for a successful career in the fastest growing health sub – sector.
All CVs will be treated with strict confidentiality. The company will contact only successful candidates.