Coca Cola is looking for a Business Development & Acquisitions Manager.
- Manager position within a small M&A team at a leading, FTSE-100 Food & Beverage multinational with operations across 28 countries, mainly in Central and Eastern Europe. Position based in Athens, Greece
- The successful applicant will work closely with the Head of M&A and the Group Head of Strategy in the identification and execution of a variety of transactions.
- The candidate will be expected to lead day-to-day management of such initiatives throughout their lifecycle, as well as spearhead new business development initiatives.
- Ability for effective communication, both internally with Group senior management, as well as externally with shareholders of target companies and with the management of the Group’s business partners.
- The candidate is expected to have a strong academic background with a professional experience of 5 – 7 years, preferably including having spent time with a large investment bank or with one of the ‘Big 4’ accounting firms.
Qualifications & Skills
- Ability to work independently, at times with limited guidance.
- Think out-of-the box and take initiatives.
- Energetic and positive thinking.
- Work seamlessly and efficiently with small teams, across countries and functions.
- Team player with strong ethics and proven ability to develop a solid network of internal and external relationships.
- Ability to work as a member of a remote/virtual team.
- Strong modelling and valuation skills.
- Ability to lead acquisitions, divestitures and other projects throughout their entire lifecycle.
- Coordinate and manage external professional advisors in the context of M&A projects.
- Eagerness and openness to travel and work remotely as and when required.
Για να καταθέσετε αίτηση κάντε κλικ εδώ
Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια με την αίτηση, επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας