Owiwi http://www.owiwi.co.uk is an online HR platform that is shaping the future of talent recruitment using the power of serious games. We help businesses attract, identify and select the best talent for any position.
We replace old and unsophisticated means of assessment with exciting and fun serious games that “unlock” candidate profiles and give invaluable insight to hiring managers through a unique value proposition.Think of a combination of advanced scientific methodology packed within an immersive game that candidates enjoy taking part in. We take away the stress in the hiring process for the candidate while minimising / eliminating the recruiter risk of hiring the wrong candidate.
Owiwi was launched in 2014 and became commercially active at the end of 2016. During these two years, the company established its proprietary scientific methodology, culminating in two successful rounds of funding. Since our launch, the company has on-boarded large brands and has seen tremendous growth and interest! But we need your help to “Level-Up” our growth to new levels!
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk!
We’re looking for a competent, pro-active, flexible and versatile marketeer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a mixed background in Marketing, Data and Operations; with a passion for the job, able to employ unique marketing techniques.
He/She will be a skilled marketing strategist and a self-motivated problem solver who knows how to get things done and works well under pressure.
- Creative ideation, development and implementation of comprehensive marketing strategies
- Produce ideas for promotional events, activities and content
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence
- Conduct general market research to remain up to date with new trends, best practices and competitor’s marketing movements.
- Evaluate emerging technologies in order to provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Driving traffic to our website through PPC/SEM/SEO campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Devising Email marketing campaigns (Drip & Newsletter)
- A/B Testing new and existing strategies/campaigns
- Optimizing the companies conversion funnel
Qualifications & Skills
- BS/MSc degree in marketing or a related field.
- 2+ years cross-functional experience in a digital environment, with an emphasis on Digital Marketing, Sales Marketing and Operations.
- A self-starter with an uncanny ability to execute on ideas and see them through to completion.
- Impeccable attention to detail and planning, along with a process-driven approach
- Strong work ethic, ability to meet deadlines and the highest personal and professional integrity is required
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Command of the English Language (Verbal + Written)
- Strong copywriting skills
- Focus on Growth and Scalability
- An analytical and data driven approach with aptitude
- Must possess a User-Centric Mind-set
- An unquenchable thirst for knowledge
- Programming Knowledge and Photoshop / Design skills will be considered an asset.
By joining Owiwi you will have the opportunity to unleash your marketing genius and be part of a fast growing,energetic and vibrant team aiming to transform the field of recruitment globally.
We offer a competitive base salary directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and skills as well as remote work days,flexible working environment and training & development initiatives internationally.