In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly-motivated “NGA Product Manager” to join a team of bright professionals.
- Develop and fine-tune new NGA Products’ Development
- Work with all involved departments across organization for the proper delivery of new products.
- Product propositions to ensure a profitable growth of the customer base
- Participate on marketing activities, as regards design and execution.
- Develop, manage and secure budget KPIs across product portfolio
- Provide assistance to management on Marketing activities design
- Execute Go-To-Market plans for new products & services
- Perform marketing analysis, proposing pricing Above and Below the Line activities and promotions
- Develop the product descriptions, design the respective functionality and closely monitor service development by driving internal and external parties
- Ensure that all processes and mechanisms are correctly in place throughout the development process at all stages and touch points
- Support sales & operations regarding new products to ensure that launches are kept on target
- Provide Forecast to all involved departments in order to plan activities (i.e. corrective actions, ports expansion etc.)
- Carry out Channels performance monitoring
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Marketing or Engineering
- Postgraduate studies will be considered a plus
- At least 3 years of experience in the marketing field and especially in product management, preferably in Telecoms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent numerical skills
- Computer literacy with advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work in teams, creativity, efficiency and attention to detail
- Combination of analytical & commercial thinking
- Ability to understand basic IT and billing issues
- Reliability and assertive determination to ensure delivery of results
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail