In Velti we believe that success is driven by constant innovation, R&D and investment in the technology trends. To achieve this we are enhancing our products with sophisticated, artificial intelligence algorithms, machine learning and big data analytics. We also believe that a collaborative, creative culture, where every employee feels inspired to innovate and achieve is essential for our success. We therefore invest in the creation of a challenging, dynamic working environment, which offers a versatile learning experience to our people as well as significant opportunities for advancement.
Are you good with numbers? Do you pride yourself on your attention to detail? Can you “read between the lines”? Do your friends envy your command of English? If yes, you might want to consider joining a Velti’s Revenue Optimization department focusing on large scale Telecommunication marketing promotions.
- Review market data to propose appropriate marketing activities in different countries (pricing, rewards, competitor activities, regional particularities),
- Collaborate with the project management team to ensure financial priorities are met and agreed deadlines kept
- Liaise with client regarding improvements, reporting and crisis handling,
- Produce daily and weekly reports for upper management,
- Hypothesize and prove assumptions via effective use of reporting and data presentation (participant tenure, spending, segmentation),
- Propose, design and overview the execution of multivariate testing to maximize revenues,
- Collaborate and coordinate different Velti departments (technical, legal, accounting, copywriting, BI, procurement).
Qualifications & Skills
- Mathematical & analytical thinking,
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel & PowerPoint,
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English,
- Analytical thinker with strong collaborative and communication skills,
- Readiness to travel to client offices for local project support,
- University degree.
- 2-3 year experience in telecom ecosystem, marketing, lotteries/gaming,
- Experience in advertising and writing copy,
- Experience with financial targets and performance,
- Full fluency in languages such as Arabic, French will be appreciated,
- Familiar with data analysis tools (e.g. Tableau).