The OEM Distribution Manager role delivers account management, device and software assortment, marketing, migration to Digital Distribution and operational support expertise to drive Microsoft’s Mobile-first and Cloud first strategy. This role is the ‘trusted advisor’ to drive preference of Microsoft products, devices and services to OEM Distributor partners and their sales channels in Greece, Cyprus & Malta.
- Develop and maintain deep partner relationships with a good understnading of distributor’s strategy and business imperatives for devices, software and services.
- Deliver strong sales resuts across the key businesses: Windows, Office, Server, maintaining a clear Account Plan and organize crips Quarterly Business reviews
- Ensure optimum account management setting growth targets that map partner’s business objectives & Microsoft initiatives.
- Develop co-marketing plan for each partner incl. campaign tactics, internal sales incentives, etc. maximizing the effectiveness of Microsoft incentives and marketing budget
- Lead the transformation of partners from physical products to Digital products distributors
- Increase share of Windows devices sold through Distribution & the attached software
- Support anti-piracy activities in the market for both Windows & Office
- Educate distributor teams and their reselling partners on the value of Windows devices, software and services
- Maintain a One Microsoft approach involving cross-functional teams from the rest part of Microsoft (Commercial teams) ensuring a clear account strategy, accountabilities and contributions.
- Ensure full adherence to compliance standards
- Minimum 6 years experience in IT or relevant industry in a sales role with a proven knowledge of distribution channels
- University degree required – MBA preferred
- Excellent grasp of business fundamentals, channel development & sales approaches
- Successful track of record of sales – Competence in strategy development, planning and customer relationships
- Strong Negotiation and influencing skills that gain successful outcomes for both the partner and Microsoft
- Strong industry knowledge, including: hardware standards (processors, displays, storage, and networking), operating systems, PC software, server, distribution and sales channels
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills in front of groups of all sizes and levels
- Proven adeptness to collaborate and work effectively with internal and external teams
- Fluency in English and Greek languages
- Some travelling will be required