XPLAIN has an immediate opening for a talented and energetic team player to plan, manage and successfully optimize online advertising campaigns.
- Mandatory Facebook Ads experience and experience with the Power Editor
- Google AdWords Certification
- Familiarity with Twitter Ads and LinkedIn Ads
- Experience with Google Analytics (Certification will be a plus) and Google Tag Manager
- Ability to monitor, revise, and optimize ad text/artwork as necessary
- Ability to analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy
- Ability to provide estimations of campaign performance based on budget, objectives and available assets
- Handling budgets, monitoring campaign cost efficiency and effectiveness, delivering agreed KPIs, reporting, analyzing & providing recommendations
- Ability to analyze
- Ability to create and design effective landing pages that convert
- Familiar with A/B testing/tools and conversion optimization
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and English
- At least two years of experience in managing online advertising campaigns
We reward dedication, quality and seriousness. We offer a motivating salary according to skills and effort, aiming at a long term working relation. We provide a pleasant and dynamic working environment in which you can fully develop your creativity.
Επικοινωνία: Please send your resume to [email protected] .