We are currently seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual for the position of Procurement Supervisor.
- Manage the supplier base to secure the flow of goods and services throughout the organization.
- Continuously evaluate current supplier base and source credible suppliers who will provide the best suitable material at the most competitive price, offering the most competitive service.
- Effectively implement the procurement strategy for the category s/he is responsible for, to support the achievement of the company’s short and long term business objectives.
- Build and manage strategic partnerships with key suppliers, vendors and contractors through framework agreements.
- Agree and implement improvements to each and every supplier, so as to continuously measure their performance.
- Ensure that the right criteria for suppliers’ evaluation are in place (times, quality, price).
- Optimize cost and improve quality.
- Identify key materials, source and allocate volumes according to Frigoglass procurement strategies.
- Participate in the respective market research for new technologies and materials in order to efficiently support the new product development procedure.
- Provide the necessary variances data through the use of report systems, to facilitate decision making.
- Keep abreast of developments and implement best practices and build upon existing knowledge, methods and systems.
- University degree Financial or Technical
- M. Sc. or MBA is desirable
- Proficient user of the English language
- IT literate
- 4-6 years of relevant experience (preferably in a multinational environment)
- Experience working within fast-paced, complex, dynamic, multi-cultural business environment
- Project management
- High level of communication skills with people at all levels of the organization and external contacts
- Strong negotiation skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Customer focus
- Effective collaboration
- Drive for results
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Sound business and professional ethics
Our company offers a highly competitive remuneration package as well as prospects for personal and professional career advancement in an excellent multinational working environment.