Since 1987, ESET® has been developing record award-winning security software that now helps over 100 million users to Enjoy Safer Technology. Its broad security product portfolio covers all popular platforms and provides businesses and consumers around the world with the perfect balance of performance and proactive protection. The company has a global sales network covering 180 countries, and regional offices in Bratislava, San Diego, Singapore and Buenos Aires.
The Company has global headquarters in Bratislava (Slovakia), with regional distribution centers in San Diego (U.S.), Buenos Aires (Argentina), and Singapore. ESET has malware research centers in Bratislava, San Diego, Buenos Aires, Singapore, Prague, Košice (Slovakia), Krakow (Poland), Montreal (Canada), Moscow (Russia).
ESET Middle East, Greece & Cyprus is looking for a young, energetic and talented Online Marketing Executive based in Athens.
The Online Marketing Executive will be responsible to develop, implement, track and optimize ESET digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO, marketing database, email, social media advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain ESET social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
Qualifications & Skills
- A degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing with e-shop product & content management.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns.
- Fluency in Greek and English is necessary (verbal & written).
- Knowledge of Arabic language will be an added advantage.
- Experience in using a graphic designing software like Photoshop, Illustrator etc will be an added advantage.
- Interesting job in an international team of growing and a very successful company.
- Competitive offer based on skills and experience.
To Apply: [To send your CV click here]
ESET Middle East, Greece & Cyprus has its regional offices in Dubai Internet City, Athens and Nicosia manages an extensive partner network in 13 countries: United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Yemen, Lebanon, Jordan Egypt, Libya, Greece and Cyprus. More information is available via www.eset.com/me, www.eset.com/gr, www.eset.com/cy .