PwC in Greece is the largest professional services firm in the country, with premises in Athens and Thessaloniki and approximately 1000 employees. More than 223,000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. This enables us to provide top-quality industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to our clients.
Due to the continued challenges we face in our contemporary risk and regulatory environment, the Firm’s Risk Management function is seeking to recruit a member for its Security & Resilience Team. The position offers excellent opportunities for further advancement in the Firm’s Internal and Line of Services divisions.
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented Risk Management Senior Associate who has commitment to excellence on service and project delivery, who will work closely with the management and the team in support of our Strategy and Operation.
As member of the Security & Resilience Team, you will be providing Internal Firm Services, or deliver Internal Projects related to a number of areas ranging from Information Security and Data Privacy & Protection, to Business Continuity and Compliance.
Qualifications & Skills
The successful candidate should have:
- Relevant work experience between two (2) to four (5) years
- University degree and preferably postgraduate studies in computer science or other relevant fields – MBA postgraduate studies, will be considered an asset
- Relevant professional qualifications in the areas of IT Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC), Information Security and Data Protection will be considered an asset
- Working knowledge of control frameworks such as ISO 27001, 22301, etc., will be considered an asset
- Previous experience and interest in the areas of Cyber Security, Business Continuity, Data Governance – implementation of Data Privacy Compliance programs to address confidentiality and security over personal data will be considered an asset
- Experience on setting processes, controls and monitoring mechanisms
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Team oriented approach to work
- Strong analytical thinking
- Robust communication and presentation skills, as well as an ability to build sound relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- High command of both Greek and English
- Very good use of MS Office tools (including PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio)
- Military obligations fulfilled for male candidates
What we offer
PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged and excellence is rewarded.
You will develop as a professional through our extensive training programme together with constant coaching and a working culture which fosters continuous learning.
We offer the prospective of being part of a global network of firms that provides challenging opportunities to enhance your career. Our firm offers a competitive remuneration package that includes an attractive base salary and benefits, and opportunities for rapid career development in a secure and challenging working environment.