The Optimization Manager is responsible for the optimization across all the projects and services. This role is responsible for designing the user experience, measuring the performance, advising on testing strategies to optimize campaigns and customer journeys.
By leveraging BI analytics, the Optimization Manager identifies high-impact opportunities for communication & revenue improvement. It is a strategic leader on the recommendation and best practices for all projects and will provide advice and recommendations on communication, content strategy, user experience etc. to maximize revenue opportunities and meet business objectives.
- Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, optimize user – experience and drive incremental revenue
- Evaluate possible optimization strategies, coordinate with the responsible teams to plan and execute them and provide ongoing support to optimize project results
- Consult with cross functional teams, design and execute A/B and multivariate testing strategies for multiple segments and sub channels;
- Apply efficient strategies together with a deep understanding of user behavior to identify optimization opportunities to improve customer experience and drive incremental revenue for the projects
- Define best practices and propose improvements to make the optimization work flow/process more efficient
- Continuously optimize content through application of best practices and continually implementing updates based on performance
- Build knowledge base of the most efficient practices and content per region, service and channel
- Work closely with BI team so as to design personalized/efficient communication across services, campaigns and channels taking under consideration the results analysis.
- Continuously innovate to solve challenges; Identify methodologies to marry the rules and brand guidelines with the most efficient practices & build personalized and data driven communication and design a great user experience.
- Recruit, train and manage all members to consistently deliver error – free material, interaction ideas, and optimization techniques that drive incremental revenues.
Qualifications & Skills
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role in highly collaborative environments
- MSc/BSc degree in Business Analytics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent understanding of statistics
- Understanding of constraints of technology platforms: SMS, USSD, Interactive Voice Response systems, Natural Language Processing, Native Mobile,
- Responsive Web, and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Collaborative culture
- Challenging work environment
- Comprehensive private healthcare insurance
- Company phone and laptop