Sentio develops Artificial Emotional Intelligence to change the way we manage mental and emotional health. Our first product, Feel (www.myfeel.co) is an emotion sensing wristband and app that coaches people suffering from stress, anxiety and depression to achieve greater emotional well-being!
The company has HQ in San Francisco, CA, R&D in Athens, Greece and Manufacturing in Shenzhen, China.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Product Development Manager (Project Manager) with the following responsibilities:
- Be a pivotal part of our product team
- Take the lead on product and project management tasks related to the development of Feel wristband, mobile app, website etc.
- Leverage your technical knowledge to improve communication with development requirements and the business needs.
- Gather requirements from existing and potential customers as well as recent evaluators
- Write market requirement documents or Agile product backlogs, and monitoring the implementation of each product project.
- Handle inbound and outbound communication of the company with suppliers, partners and customers
Qualifications & Skills
- BSc/MSc in product/project management, business administration or engineering:
- 2+ years of working experience in a relevant job position
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Strong tech background
- Positive energy and “can do” mentality
What you get?
- Mentorship from accomplished professionals with world class experience
- Get an international experience working with people between Athens, Shenzhen and Silicon Valley for a product that will be marketed in the U.S.
- Learn in 6 months more than in the past 6 years
- Have an impact and help create a disruptive technology product
Για να καταθέσετε αίτηση κάντε κλικ εδώ
Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια με την αίτηση, επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας