ICAP Executive Search on behalf of its client, a large industrial company in Greece, is looking for an experienced professional for the position of Payroll and HR Specialist.
The right candidate will be responsible for administering all employee related data as well as coordinating payroll activities, ensuring accuracy of payroll process and compliance with internal procedures and labor law.
- Manages, administers and controls the correct and accurate payment of the wages/salaries for all employees
- Ensures and coordinates internal procedures for company’s liability to public sector
- Prepare payroll and administration reports
- Manage time attendance system and provide monthly reports
- Administers hiring/termination process and prepares necessary forms
- Administers employee benefits (private medical insurance plan, company cars, vouchers, mobile phones)
- Handles HR Administration duties and gets involved with HR projects as assigned
- University degree in Business Administration or Human Resource management preferably at a postgraduate level.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role in an industrial company
- Excellent knowledge of labor law
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Strong MS Office skills
- Knowledge of SAP payroll system will be considered an asset
- Reliable and trustworthy with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Flexibility / Customer Service oriented
The company offers a competitive remuneration package, along with challenging career opportunities, in a growing and professional environment.