ICAP Executive Search on behalf of its client, an Industrial company in Greece operating in the Chemical sector, is looking for an experienced professional for the position of Trade Marketing Officer.
The Trade Marketing Officer is responsible for developing and executing the Trade Marketing strategy of the company to achieve defined business objectives (KPIs) with the Marketing Team. The person will also be responsible for ensuring the proper development, execution and benchmarking of all programs designed to increase brand visibility.
- Focus on developing promotional programs that attract business from wholesalers, distributors and retailers
- Working with the Sales Team (promotion, merchandizing, communication ) for key accounts or special projects in order to ensure that trade marketing strategies are alighted with marketing objectives and sales revenue targets
- Identify category plans including range and merchandise proposals
- Accompany Sales Representatives in sales visits in order to identify and measure competition and develop /execute of trade / consumer promotions including pricing, sales estimates, operations liaison etc.
- Recommend and develop local market promotions to promote sales
- Provide feedback to management on new product launches or re-launch initiatives
- Identify and develop necessary Point of Sales tools to increase brand awareness
- Report sales needs and field intelligence to commercial / marketing team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Trade Marketing/ Brand Marketing
- Experience in a relevant industry would be considered an asset
- Analytical, with the ability to analyze large amounts of data
- Strong knowledge of Target Area retailers & management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Capable of working autonomously
- Detail oriented with excellent administrative skills
The company offers a competitive remuneration package, along with challenging career opportunities, in a growing and professional environment.