Keen to work for a well known group, leader in fashion industry as a Payroll Specialist? Then we have an interesting opportunity for you.
Our client,is looking to hire a dynamic and talented Payroll Specialist to work from their offices in Athens. This is a unique opportunity to work with global brands and gain experience with a market leader.
The company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private insurance
As a Payroll Specialist you will:
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
- Perform compliances for unclaimed property payroll checks
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
- Process manual check and relocation metric’s
- Load import files received from HR
- Research and email appropriate audience of file issues
If you have the profile of the Payroll Specialist we are looking for, you need to have:
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience at a relevant Payroll position
- Graduate degree in finance / accounting
- Good knowledge of Greek insurance & labour law.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Effective team player, supportive of other colleagues.
- Multitasking ability and capable to work under time pressure for meeting strict deadlines.
- ‘Can do’-attitude
216 600 1352