OgilvyOne Worldwide Athens seeks to recruit an SEO & Analytics Specialist to join its Performance Media Unit, Neo@Ogilvy.
The selected candidate will be responsible for managing SEO campaigns and Web Analytics Data for a diverse portfolio of Ogilvy accounts. A proven track record in SEO, CRO, Web Analytics, landing page optimization and remarketing is required.
- Audit, define and manage SEO execution strategy.
- Manage, organize and present Web Analytics data, key metrics and KPIs.
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting of SEO campaigns including interpretation, commentary and recommendations.
- Reporting to clients on weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis based on client needs and business objectives.
- Using specific SEO & Analytics tools and practices to achieve specific goals assigned for each account.
- Identify opportunities for A/B testing throughout websites including
- Landing Page and Funnel optimization
- Collaborate closely with other business units, international offices of Neo@Ogilvy and vendor partners.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends & best practices and evaluate emerging technologies in Web Analytics & SEO.
- Minimum 2 years prior experience (agency or client side) in managing implementation of SEO campaigns and Web Analytics Data to achieve assigned goals.
- Proven SEO experience (Technical SEO audits, Keyword Research & Categorization, Campaign Optimization, Ongoing Measurement & Reporting etc.)
- Google Analytics certified.
- Experience in implementing Tags & Analytics Events through Tag Manager Systems and ability to test tags will be required in order to ensure the accuracy of our data.
- Highly Proficient in MS-Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas etc).
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Degree in a quantitative, test-driven field.
- Great working environment, with the best local talents
- Access to local and global knowledge resources
- Medical Insurance
- Free access to gym and swimming pool
- Training both local and International through Ogilvy Training Programmes