iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world’s largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behavior, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the client’s business objectives.
iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilizing proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media management, structured data and feeds, performance display, mobile strategy, video, conversion optimization and affiliates.
iProspect is the first truly global digital performance marketing agency, with 2,000 employees in 65 offices across 48 countries. Client list includes Greece’s most important advertisers like Coca-Cola, Heineken, Vodafone, Mondelez International, L’Oreal, Moustakas Toys and many others.
The Performance Marketing Specialist will be responsible for monitoring overall search engine performance for SEO/SEM. Also, Facebook advertising campaigns, small scale usability projects as well as small scale digital planning tasks.
The Performance Marketing Specialist will be responsible for setting up, monitoring & managing mid to large Adwords, Facebook Ads & Linkedin Ads campaigns. The Specialist will also be responsible for monitoring client accounts through Google Analytics and creating monthly reports.
Number crunching and data analysis are part of the daily routine for this position so you must love statistics, Google Analytics and MS-Excel in order to be successful.
You can rest assured that no two days will look the same. You will work in a very fast paced environment, managing some of the most important Adwords accounts in Greece. Besides that, some typical day-to-day tasks include:
- Setting goals & KPIs regarding search marketing campaigns. Monitoring progress against KPIs and proposing all necessary actions in order to achieve goals.
- Setting up Google Adwords, Adwords for Video (YouTube), Facebook Ads & Linkedin Ads campaigns
- Analyzing current keywords, researching and recommending new ones where applicable
- Analyzing our campaigns and landing pages vs the competition
- Using A/B split testing/tools and conversion optimization techniques
- Setting up custom reports in Google Analytics.
- Setting up remarketing lists & conversion tracking
- Reporting to clients on a weekly or monthly basis. Creating pre-defined or custom reports depending on stakeholder needs.
- Staying up to date on the latest industry developments
Qualifications & Skills
- At least 2 years prior experience (agency or client side) in managing complex AdWords accounts. Strong hands-on management of Google Adwords campaigns with a budget of at least 5.000 euros / month is a requirement.
- Proven results (especially with e-commerce / conversion oriented campaigns) managing Google AdWords in both Search & Display Networks
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and especially with advanced features like Custom Reports, Advanced Segments, Analytics Remarketing etc
- Working experience with Facebook Ads. Experience with other social ad platforms such as Linkedin Ads, Twitter Ads, Instagram will be considered a plus
- You must be a Google AdWords Fundamentals & Google Search certified individual
- Very good working knowledge of MS-Excel. Understanding of statistics is a plus.
- PLUS: Experience in Search Engine Optimization a definite plus
Why Work for iProspect
We dream big. Together, we make great things happen. We like to create cool stuff and provide real value both to our clients and employees. We also grow big. What was a 5 people company back in 2009 now has almost 70 people and an annual growth rate of more than 20%
We believe in people. We aim to provide the best in-class services to our clients and we expect this from our CEO down to our secretary. That’s why we expect self motivated people who can deliver what they promise.
We pay well & fair. Our salaries are above market rates but we maintain a fun, supportive, laid-back work environment. Sometimes we put in long hours to accomplish our goals, but we pride ourselves on working smart—not putting in 80-hour work weeks. We also know you have a life outside of the office, so we’re generous with vacation, flex time, and holidays.
We also provide:
- In-house training & education
- Paid training or attendance to conferences and events
- Group activities & free nights out