The company is a well-known digital web agency with offices in Athens and others countries, with experience in the development and design of cutting edge, interactive designs and web-based applications.
The person, who will join the team, is expected to manage all SEO activities such as link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks and manage all SEM campaigns in order to maximize ROI.
A successful Performance Marketing Specialist will effectively manage the paid search budget and work with the rest of the team to maximize ROI, drive traffic and customers, and manage all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on Google.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget and estimating monthly costs.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Qualifications & Skills
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools e.g, Google Analytics
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Excellent language skills in Greek & English