Solid Havas is looking for a talented Performance Marketing Specialist to grow its Performance Marketing team while working with a range of diverse, well-known brands delivering high quality Search & Performance Marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will lead and manage Facebook ad campaigns, as well as search engine performance for SEO/SEM while having a deep understanding/knowledge of Facebook Ad ecosystem.
Candidate must strive for best-in-class campaign management and define the perfect workflow for the team in campaign set-up, optimization and reporting while adjusting it constantly on the fly. Also ideal candidate must have strong communication, analytical and reporting skills and ability to expand current portfolio in performance.
What will you do
- Work with Client Service and directly with clients to drive execution of ad campaigns that support our agency clients
- Develop and execute strategy to acquire new customers to drive revenue and growth
- Setting up, monitoring & managing Facebook Ads and Google Adwords campaigns
- Provide Business planning and analysis, workflow planning and quality auditing.
- Drive weekly, monthly, quarterly optimization tactics that consistently improve each digital channel’s ROI without losing sight of growth
- Deliver monthly campaign reporting
- Oversee and propose client budget allocation, execution of authorized plans, and final reconciliation
- Foster strong and productive relationships with all paid media agencies and technology partners
- Guide creative direction around marketing ads (photo, video, copy) to optimize performance in campaigns while still keeping the overall client’s brand image and having brand style in mind
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to drive landing page/ad creative/product feed optimization to improve channel performance
Qualifications & Skills
- You have at least 3-4 years prior experience (agency or client side) in managing Facebook Ad accounts / AdWords.
- Experience with Facebook Power Editor, Google Analytics, Custom Reports, Advanced Segments, Facebook Remarketing
- Knowledge in defining, analyzing and reporting performance marketing metrics
- Knowledge of SEO tactics and up to date techniques for onsite and off-site optimization. Thorough understanding of attribution models, customer cohorts, and data analysis
- Experience working cross-functionally with product/marketing managers & developers
- Manage multiple sources of information and stick to a budget
- A hands-on analyst and team player that can inspire/mentor team members. Able to analyze large sets of data, pull out insights and then proactively communicate those insights to senior leaders. Able to grasp complex issues and look beyond the obvious.
- If you have experience with other social ad platforms such as Instagram. Linkedin Ads and Twitter Ads, will be considered a plus
- Experience with Facebook Ads for FMCGs will also be considered a big plus
- Excellent working environment
- The chance to grow our performance division
- Have the chance to make a difference, locally and internationally
- Work with the biggest brands in Greece
- Private Insurance Plan
- Competitive salary according to industry standards