Upstream is looking for a Senior Financial Performance Analyst.
The ideal candidate will join the Financial Performance department and will be responsible for the budget drafting and monitoring, thereby ensuring control, accuracy, predictability and timely reporting of cost evolution. She/he will be reporting to the Head of Financial Performance.
The position will be based at our headquarters in Athens.
- Assist in the preparation of Monthly Financial Reports and associated presentations to the executive management and other key stakeholders (e.g. financial institutions, strategic partners, etc.)
- Continuously improves and adapts Management Accounts to track financial performance KPIs that lead to business insights and decisions
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of the company’s 3 year Operating Plan
- Responsible for drafting and monitoring the annual budget; through the group’s ERP
- Co-ordinate and support any allocations/cost share to cost centers, lead any costing exercises
- Ensure all cost reporting from our worldwide operations is completed accurately and on-time in the group’s ERP system
- Ensure implementation of internal policies and processes and promote accountability of budget owners, communicate, analyze and challenge financial impacts versus original budgets
- Liaise with the accounting department in order to provide assistance with account reconciliations
- Support and facilitate internal meetings as needed
- Support the business with ad hoc financial reports, and other special projects
Qualifications & Skills
- 2 to 4 years of work experience in a business or financial role within a multinational organization; international experience strongly preferred
- Top tier MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills are required; Data modelling experience is considered essential
- Experience gained in SAP environment (ERP, BI, CO) would be considered an asset
- Fluency in English, both oral and written (multi-lingual is a plus)
- Strong communication skills
- International perspective and culture
- Attention to detail, and high accuracy are critical
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking, innovation and time dedication
- Strong academic background from top-tier school at post-graduate level, and/or ACCA Training, would be considered a plus
- Solid background in Accounting and Finance will be appreciated
We offer a competitive base salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and skills. By joining Upstream you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.