lmw is seeking an experienced Portfolio Analyst to compose, establish and monitor new processes to increase efficiency and quality.
- Participate in Strategy, Policy and Procedure formation for non-performing loans of entire portfolio.
- Define portfolio segmentation for recognition and optimal administration.
- Conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programs
- Define and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the portfolio, the administrative tasks (e.g. settlement programs) and the external associates.
- Monitor quality and efficiency of administrative tasks and external associates through KPIs.
- Compose improvement proposals in case of deviation from the expected level of performance.
- Coordinate and monitor projects related with segmentation of non-performing loans portfolio.
- Establish Senior Management reporting requirements in cooperation with the relevant departments.
- Conduct statistical analysis to segment and monitor non-performing loans portfolio.
- Create specifications for improvements in task automation.
- Generate periodical reports and presentations for Senior Management, as well as for applicable Authorities.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Mathematics or similar
- Master’s degree will be considered as an asset
- Excellent command of English (written and verbal)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, SPSS is desired
- Very good knowledge of Statistics
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools, Data Mining and Statistical Analysis will be a plus
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Time management skills to meet strict deadlines
- Strong organizing and presentation skills of complex data
- Adaptable in a high-pressure environment
- Collaborative approach
The company offers competitive remuneration package, a stable working environment and career development opportunities.