We are looking for a passionate PR & Communications Manager to join our growing Marketing team. Reporting to the CMO, the successful candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining the Company’s public image.
More specifically, as PR & Communications Manager, you will:
- Arrange and organize event media relations, including media day schedules and materials, rider appearances and interviews;
- Write and edit a variety of materials, including website content, press releases, video news release shot sheets, satellite feeds, press kit information;
- Develop and execute promotional activities for events;
- Research and propose new public relations and promotions concepts;
- Assist in the development and production of annual media guide and other materials as needed;
- Manage relationship with external partners and agencies;
- Organize and develop company’s corporate blog and website; and
- Manage additional media or public relations functions as requested.
Qualifications & Skills
To be considered you should have:
- 5-7 years experience in Public Relations, preferably both in-house and in agency;
- Experience working in marketing communications with b2b-tech, high-growth stage companies in a fast-paced environment;
- Banking and international experience would be a plus;
- Excellent presentation skills combined with exceptional verbal and written communication skills both in Greek and English;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with attention to detail;
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms;
- Demonstrated results delivering placement, awareness and audience engagement;
- Track record of building strong relationships with top-tier consumer/business/tech media contacts and analysts; and
- Degree in Marketing or related field.
We are offering an attractive competitive salary and the opportunity for a rapid career development, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast paced environment.