- Leads all technical aspects of the sales process as a solution expert.
- Convinces senior level clients and translates their requirements into solutions, through presentations, relationship building, demos and written communications.
- Works with consultants and other staff from partner organizations to identify, define and present solution architectures for clients.
- Facilitates customer requirements, scope and architecture for the development of Demos and/ or PoC’s.
- Demonstrates and measures the success of those Demos and/ or PoC’s.
- Works closely with the sales team to provide necessary input for RFI and RFP responses.
- Provides coaching and professional development to the sales team in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- University degree in Business Management, Finance, Computer Science or other related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of presales support preferably within the software industry.
- High level of IT literacy in MS Windows, MS SQL, MS Office, Interfacing tools, reports, web.
- Fluency in written and verbal English.
- Extensive knowledge of the Investment Management sector and its IT operations.
- Developed business acumen and communication skills.
- Ability to assimilate and express complex technical and functional concepts effectively, both verbally and written.
- Experience of giving customer presentations / demonstrations.
- Ability to manage a high number of concurrent, active prospects.
- Ability to travel.