IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. IBM is a leader in the global transformation so there is no better place to launch your career or further your career.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) consultants can help your organization fundamentally redesign experiences to create new sources of value, digitally reinvent your operations for great efficiency and transform your entire enterprise through cognitive. Take advantage of IBM’s global reach, outcome-focused methodologies, domain skills and deep industry expertise today.
A Data Specialist – Business Analytics will be responsible for Data Magement related tasks within IBM’s Global Business Services and its customers. You will be part of Information Management and Business Analytics projects in all sectors where IBM Greece is engaged with its customers.
You will work with external clients along with other IBM team members, across business and geographical boundaries, to design and execute projects that are related with Business Analytics. Candidates should have a strong coding and/or analytic skills coupled with strong communication skills and an ability to process and understand complex information.
- At least 1,5 years of experience in the area of Data Management and Business Analytics projects.
- Experience using one or more Extract Transform Load programs (e.g., Datastage, ODI)
- Ability to collaborate and work virtually in a globally distributed team
- Experience in executing projects in Information Management
- More than 1,5 years of experience using IBMs Datastage for Analytics projects in the Financial Services Sector will be a plus
- Eligibility Requirements
- Excellent English written and verbal skills. Fluent Greek is mandatory