Vermantia is a leading provider of omni-channel content solution for lotteries, gaming and betting operators worldwide. Vermantia specializes in the creation, aggregation, management and delivery of virtual, lottery and social games, as well as sports betting content, for gaming operators worldwide. Vermantia’s extensive portfolio and proprietary gaming and media platforms, as well as its global content partnerships, create custom services to meet the needs of players in each market.
Vermantia is currently looking for a Procurement Manager to join its procurement Office in Athens. As Procurement Manager at Vermantia you will become a pivotal part of the company’s operation through plan, execute, control all procurement activity of the company, and support filed teams by ensuring efficiencies in cost structure and resources usage
- Directly report to CFO.
- Design and implement procurement strategy and procedures
- Overall responsibility for company’s contractual agreement’s terms.
- Support PMO office in key suppliers review.
- Responsible for systematic review of vendors. Accountable for prices and new agreements achieved.
- Maintain the relationship with key suppliers/vendors for company operations such as Satellites, STBs, software providers.
- Act as business partners to field and liaison between field and Finance.
Qualifications & Skills
- Previous experience in Services, Gaming or Telecommunications is desirable
- Project Manager skills are required.
- Good understanding of business processes
- Very good numerical skills and analytical ability.
- Advanced interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication ability.
- Results-orientation and efficiency.
- University degree in Engineering or Business / Economics. Post Graduate studies is an asset.
- Good command of Business English
We offer competitive remuneration package according to experience. Work in a young, motivating and challenging environment. You will be part of a growing organization with international customer base and operations.