APIVITA is a pioneering Greek company producing innovative natural, effective and holistic cosmetics since 1979, which promote a balanced and harmonious way of life, based on Greek nature, on the unique honeybee society and on the holistic Hippocratic approach to beauty, well-being and health. It has a worldwide distribution, which today spans to 15 countries such as Spain, Hong Kong, Cyprus, Romania, Belgium and Italy.
At APIVITA we share a vision for sustainable development with the utmost respect and love for nature and mankind. We therefore seek people with outstanding ability to communicate APIVITA’s uniqueness, philosophy and values and effectively promote its products and services.
- Participation in all the APIVITA’s Marketing functions and in product management, in order to meet company’s strategic goals.
- Prepare and implement the Marketing Strategy, plans and activities of the category’s products.
- Develop new products and be responsible for new launches.
- Be aware of APIVITA’s Philosophy, market, products, competitors and product trends
- Measure and report performance of all marketing activities of his/her category against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Coordinate the production of a wide range of Marketing presentations and materials
- Conduct market research supported by on-going visits to customers.
- Participate in Budgeting process
- Interact effectively with other departments (International & Local MKT & sales, Communication, Trade, Training, Planning, R&D) for the Marketing plan execution
- Report to: Category Marketing Manager
Qualifications & Skills
- Proven related working experience of minimum 3-5 years, ideally within the cosmetics industry.
- BA in Marketing or a related field (MSc or MBA will be considered an asset)
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (exceptional capability to edit and analyze data on Excel, ERP and sales reporting software).
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Environmental awareness and high ecological intelligence.
- Competitive fixed salary.
- Private health medical insurance.
- Other benefits based on the level of the position.