INTRALOT, a public listed company established in 1992, is a leading gaming solutions supplier and operator active in 55 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. The company is uniquely positioned to offer to lottery and gaming organizations across geographies market-tested solutions and retail operational expertise.
Through the use of a dynamic and omni-channel approach, INTRALOT offers an integrated portfolio of best-in-class gaming systems and product solutions & services addressing all gaming verticals (Lottery, Betting, Interactive, VLT). Players can enjoy a seamless and personalized experience through exciting games and premium content across multiple delivery channels, both retail and interactive. INTRALOT has been awarded with the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association (WLA) for its global lottery operations.
INTRALOT is looking to employ a Product Manager for End User Solutions.
The Product Manager End User Solutions will guide product development, increase profitability of existing products and develop new ones based on industry experience. Within this context, the successful candidate will undertake the responsibility of product lifecycle: planning and execution including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Create, communicate & realize the product vision and high level requirements aligned with the company’s strategic goals.
- Lead the discovery, conception, development and launch of new products and features.
- Create and maintain product backlogs with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Define a framework for measuring product performance and for validating assumptions.
- Deep understanding of the customer experience and materializing this through different techniques such as use cases, storyboards, wire-frames, user stories.
- Clearly define, validate and prioritize product features and take ownership of their development.
- Clearly communicate requirements to the development teams and all interested parties.
- Understanding of the betting landscape being able to define and validate unique and competitive products.
- Maximize collaboration across different product teams and ensure a shared vision.
- Min 4 years of experience as a Product Manager with demonstrated success in defining and launching excellent products.
- Gaming industry experience preferably in sports betting operator would be considered as a plus.
- Agile development experience will be considered as a plus.
- Ability to think strategically, while being able to implement tactical plans.
- Ability to influence and collaborate across the organization and at all levels to drive results.
- General understanding of interactive channels (mobile, online).
- BSc or MSc level of education, preferably of a numerate or business discipline.
- MBA will be considered a plus.
- Very good understanding of complex business requirements.
- Excellent writing and oral skills in English.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent working environment
- Exceptional career opportunities