INTRALOT, a public listed company established in 1992, is a leading gaming solutions supplier and operator active in 55 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. The company is uniquely positioned to offer to lottery and gaming organizations across geographies market-tested solutions and retail operational expertise.
Through the use of a dynamic and omni-channel approach, INTRALOT offers an integrated portfolio of best-in-class gaming systems and product solutions & services addressing all gaming verticals (Lottery, Betting, Interactive, VLT). Players can enjoy a seamless and personalized experience through exciting games and premium content across multiple delivery channels, both retail and interactive. INTRALOT has been awarded with the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association (WLA) for its global lottery operations.
INTRALOT is looking to employ a Senior Marketing Manager.
- Aligns marketing initiatives against business objectives for sales growth
- Develops and delivers detailed operational go-to market plans in cooperation with local marketing teams to achieve sales’ growth in global operations
- Supports the planning and execution of digital marketing strategy for the operations/subsidiaries in charge of
- Ongoing monitoring of sales and marketing activities’ performance.
- Set and manage performance metrics
- Ensures reporting and communication with operations/subsidiaries is frequent and bi-directional
- Ensures Marketing Budgets are developed and managed efficiently and according to annual spending plan for the best allocation of resources, for the operations/subsidiaries in charge of
- Works cross-functionally with the different teams and departments (Products & Services, Retail Operations, local Marketing teams, etc.) to achieve set goals
- Develops and formalizes knowledge repository with lessons learned and best practices from various projects and operations and shares them with Intralot’s operations/subsidiaries
- Develops global campaigns in order to centralize marketing activity and optimize marketing spending
- Manages and polices all communications with local marketing teams, provides support and educates operations/subsidiaries on newly developed products and services
- Monitors and analyzes competitors and market trends
- Creates executive-level presentations summarizing strategy, plans and progress
- 30-50% travel
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- 5-8 years’ experience in developing and executing marketing strategy in a consumer-focused technology company
- Digital marketing experience (SEM, SEO, social media, web analytics, etc.)
- Gaming industry experience is a plus
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex projects with successful outcome
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, advanced people management skills, relationship building, teamwork and leadership; ability to manage teams and relationships at a distance
- Ability to manage multiple projects in fast paced, deadline-driven environment and an attention to detail
- Managerial skills is a plus
- Outstanding analytical and project management skills
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent working environment
- Exceptional career opportunities