On behalf of our client, multinational company, retailer, key leader in the sector, we are seeking to recruit a high caliber professional for the position of Product Manager.
As Product Manager you will work on multiple products and components and be involved in all aspects of product development. The ideal person for this position will have a strong technological knowledge , be detail oriented, think strategically, and possess a strong work ethic. Candidate must be motivated, take initiative,be a team player and have strong knowledge of retail industry
- Manage assigned product(s) to unit, revenue and gross profit targets.
- Oversee and refine structured processes for product launches for assigned product(s)
- Develop and provide guidance for positioning, pricing, and promotion of assigned product(s)
- Engage with Marketing Communications,Service/Support,
- Logistics and other groups to manage the product(s) throughout its lifecycle
- Provide direction to advertising and merchandising teams regarding product positioning via formal product brief and launch process
- Oversee product lifecycle, minimizing inventory risk and ensure smooth channel transitions
- Support the sales team in preparing assortment decisions and in making account presentations
- Contribute to market analysis, market sizing and forecasting conducted by internal strategy group(s)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.)
- Min of 2 years direct line Product Management experience managing consumer products through entire product lifecycle.
- Experience in Product Marketing Management with Technology products in top tier retail accounts will be a plus
- Strong market analysis, project management, marketing communications and strategic planning skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in solving complex problems while balancing multiple objectives
- Superior communication skills and excellent ability to persuade across organizational lines inside and outside the company